Cook with Teresa
A fun and unconventional cooking lesson at Teresa's home
Are you looking for an authentic experience? Do you want to test yourself in a kitchen?
Just join our cooking class at Teresa's house, a few kilometers away from Pordenone. What makes this experience unique is that she teaches people how to cook Italian food, having fun and enjoying an unique cooking lesson in an Italian home.
You will have the opportunity to discover Italian food as well as regional and family recipes. She will give you cooking instructions and methods so that you can cook on your own. After the cooking class you can eat everything you made.
This experience is suitable for singles, couples, friends but also, and above all, for families with children.
- where: 7 km from the hotel (10 minutes by car)
- availability: upon reservation
- experience duration: about 2 hours
- minimum number of participants: 1
- available languages: Italian, English
- fee: €60 the first participant, discounted to 45€ for any additional adult (from 18yo and up) and to €30 for children and teenagers from 8yo to 17yo. Free for toddlers and children up to 7yo.
- the fee doesn’t include the cost of the ingredients. This amount is dependent upon current market values and will be quoted separately.
- cooking instructions and methods demonstrated and explained by a certified chef
- background info and lessons of Italian culture
- the use of cooking and kitchen tools
- 1 bottle of wine to share with other participants
- the recipe is included as well and it will be emailed after the cooking class
- eating everything you made
- taking home all leftovers, if any
- taking home all unused ingredient leftovers, if any
- a lot of fun!
- the cost of the ingredients : this amount s dependent upon current market values and menu you choose. It must be paid in cash the day of the cooking class.
- anything not included in the above list
Book direct: free breakfast & best rates guaranteed